Running a Sustainable Home Office
This Workshop takes our standard energy saving in the home workshop and adds a plethora of extra tips, tricks and tidbits for running a sustainable Home Office, helping you, your home office and everyone around you.
Including time, money and energy saving tips covering:
- Energy saving and utilities
- Food and meal planning
- Second hand computers and affordable software
- How to go paper free
- Reducing travel with virtual meetings
- Coping with legalities and bureaucracy
- Sharing your space
- Utilising local resources
In association and with the support of Servcorp, providing virtual office spaces, tools and resources to help save you business time and money. They are also heavily involved in setting up Green office spaces and carbon offset schemes, read more about them at www.servcorp.com.au.
Docklands, VIC 3008
Show large map
|Full price||$ 10.00|